The sole purpose of Wabash General Hospital is to provide high quality, cost effective health care in Wabash and surrounding counties, and promote the general health of its residents.
In carrying out its mission, Wabash General Hospital will strive to be:
1. The hospital of choice for services that we offer.
2. The employer of choice in Wabash and surrounding counties.
3. Fiscally responsible and financially sound.
4. Technologically up-to-date for a hospital of our size and service mix.
5. The leading force in identifying and meeting the health care needs of our community.
The following values are important to us as we work toward completion of our mission:
Safe Patient Care Environment
|1418 College Drive, Mt. Carmel, Illinois 62863, (618) 262-8621|