Audiology for Hearing Loss and Ear Care
Baloon Sinus Dilation
- For adults and pediatric patients 4 years and older
- Hearing evaluations to determine type/degree of loss
- Custom ear molds for musicians, noise or water avoidance
- Hearing aid fitting and dispensing, including a six-week trial period
- Repairs for most brands of hearing aid
- Hearing aid education, fitting and dispensing
- Assistive listening device education and dispensing
At WGH, we utilize innovative FDA approved technology to minimize discomfort and maximize our patients' symptom relief. We utilize a balloon dilation system (NuVent®) which has been designed, tested, and integrated to work with image guidance (IGS) technology called the Fusion® ENT Navigation System. This displays a visual map of your sinus anatomy. It works like GPS in a car or phone—to help guide and place the balloon device.
Facial Skin Cancers and Reconstruction
- During the minimally invasive surgery performed in the office, this navigation technology helps us to precisely steer the balloon to the place where your sinuses are blocked. We then inflate the balloon at the precise location to reshape the tissue and bone to clear the sinus pathway.
Ear and nose
Head and neck cancer
Removal and reconstruction
Inferior Turbinate Coblation
A frequent cause of nasal congestion is enlarged inferior turbinates. Fortunately, a technology called coblation allows in-office reduction of these turbinates. Frequently, the reduction is significant and the improvement in nasal congestion immediate and lasting.
Treatment of ear diseases and structural abnormalities
Pediatric and Adult Sinusitis Management
- Tympanoplasty: Surgical reconstruction of the eardrum and/or small bones of the middle ear
- Mastoidectomy: Surgical treatment to remove diseased mastoid air cells
Endoscopic and microscopic sinus surgery
- Including tubes and tonsils
Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty
Sinus endoscopy is a procedure in which a camera is used to look inside the nasal passages, the back of the nose, and sinus openings and at the lining of the nasal cavity.
Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
Traumatic Facial Injury Treatment
Contact us by calling 618-240-2740
to learn more about our services and schedule an appointment.