Your Gift Makes a Difference in Health Care
The Wabash General Hospital Foundation works diligently to transform our motto of “people you know, helping people you love,” from a vision into tangible results. As the fundraising arm of Wabash General Hospital, our goal is to raise and distribute funds in a way that supports medical and charitable activities in the region.
Over the last ten years, the Foundation has donated nearly $2 million in support of hospital programs and services. Gifts included:
- New ambulance
- Vein viewer for oncology
- Waiting room furniture throughout the hospital
- New patient beds and recliners in Medical/Surgical inpatient rooms
- New telephone system
- Items for our oncology patients’ comfort bags
- Gas cards to help patients afford travel to their specialist appointments
- Books for the Reach Out and Read program
- Exam room furnishings for Wabash General’s new Albion Medical Clinic
When you give to the Wabash General Hospital Foundation, you provide the resources necessary to provide exceptional patient care and improve the future of health care in our community. To learn more about our current initiatives and how to donate, call Danielle Stevens at 618-263-6302
or contact us.
Our organization earned a 2021 Silver Seal of Transparency.